TPG has SQEP environmental management services available to prepare Environmental Management Plans (EMP) and Erosion and Sediment Control Plans (ESCP) for earthworks projects. The team is led by Quinn McIntyre, Planning Manager - South Island based in our Queenstown office.
Quinn is a Certified Environmental Practitioner (CEnvP) who specialises in the field of construction environmental management, with extensive experience in both New Zealand and Australia. Quinn is experienced in erosion and sediment control on earthworks sites. He has been involved in both the preparation and verification of EMPs and ESCPs for small and major projects across a range of industry sectors. Quinn has worked in a range of territorial authority roles throughout his career. He therefore has an in depth understanding of exactly what district and regional councils require, and critically is able to prepare EMPs and ESCPs quickly and efficiently.
TPG has the experience and capability to assist with the following EM services:
- Preparation of Environmental Management Plans (EMPs)
- Preparation of Erosion and Sediment Control Plans (ESCPs)
- Monthly monitoring and reporting to Council
- Environmental incident investigation and response
- Environmental compliance monitoring and auditing
- Trouble-shooting advice relating to all environmental elements (including erosion and sediment control)
- Environmental training.